13 April 2011

LA ZOO

Wednesdays are only a half work day- meaning I CLOCK OFF AT NOON!!! Giving me the whole rest of the day to explore LA and do some fun things! Usually I spend them with Jeremy's cousin Darin, and her beautiful baby girl Ryane. The weather was perfect and we saw tons of fun animals!! 

RYANE!

This dude has weird face flaps- but he doesn't care, he's just hanging out.
We could not find the elephants!

And then we found them. Don't worry!


King of the Jungle.... or Zoo?

I kinda look skinny in this one :) oh, and those are Giraffes in the back ground.

The Tiger is my favorite!!

They weren't very tall, but I don't think they were full grown.

She liked to eat her socks. Weird. But very cute!

She's a doll!

I've never seen a peacock with its feathers open!!!! WELL HERE IT IS!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! We need to visit so we can go to the zoo with you guys! Ryane..is stinkin' cute! Thanks for posting. It's fun to see whats going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete