Last Sunday we had a big party for some small thing they call the "Super Bowl." It's this crazy day where people all sit down and watch the some game that has to do with feet and a ball...?
Jeffrey Paul made an awesome food stadium! The field is guac with sour cream as the lines. The end zones are salsa, the goal posts are slim jims held up by cheese, and the actual stadium was made of ooey-gooey rice crispy treats that were... can we say... ADDICTING!!?
![]() |
| Here's our feast!! MMMMMM!! |
![]() |
| The Stadium |
Jim and Jeremy were loving it. I think this day is better than Christmas for Jer-bear. I think he lives for the football season. I'm just happy when its over ha! PS- please notice how both of them have on football shirts representing teams that did not even play in the super bowl!
![]() |
| We are in love! |






I don't do superbowl parites BUT if I did it would be like this one. That guacamole dip is so great!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like the perfect super bowl party!! Don't worry Jer, the Broncs will be there next year! :o)
ReplyDeleteHAha OMG that food makes me so hungry!!! Looks delish! My mom made stuffed mushrooms...that was it. I was disappointed.
ReplyDelete